Monday, September 17, 2007

mordant.

Saturday is Caturday. Watching girls in search of pussy cats here kitty kitty kitty. Hung out with Two Tigresses, girls whose eyes reflected nothing but moonlight, nothing but net and the crowd paints a wave across those buffed and shined floorboards until we reflect madly, our laughter turning into a grimace. Frowns are smiles turned upside down, but only when our faces never change.

Girltalk girl talk girls talk girls talking at the Girltalk show me shows me showed me showing me that dancing is not a language that matters to anyone else but you. No-one but you. Beer thrown smells better than sweat until the beer smells too sweet for us to differentiate. I felt my arms and legs become weights and press agains the rest of my body, a sheathe of pain and numb sensations, soundwaves like paper balls against a chalkboard, the classroom saying no, no, hell no and the teacher writing equations that prove, somehow, that everything always works out for us.

It was my birthday. I am twenty six. There are twenty six versions of me, twenty six iterations and I think that I am in love with only two of them.

-Rich
we couldn't keep up with them

No comments: