Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Something is everything


I was dancing in Baltimore the other night and I heard one guy turn to his buddy(they were both probably a few years younger than me, maybe 23-24) and say, "Dude, have you heard about this thing called Myspace?" Which by itself is a "zuh" moment, right? His friend goes, "No, what's that?" At which point my brain exploded.


Dancing has becomes my anti-anti drug. I'm not not drinking. I hate people that think wit is so easily discovered, so barely transparent. It is, instead, the kind of thing that sounds dry, even when underwater. Bubbles carry words for a second - for the first moment where your mouth is open, the sound is contained in that acoustic space. I am willing to bet that it is wonderful.


I have had a craving for Stella's Bakery for the last week, but am unfortunately close to broke. We will see if I can purchase a chocolate enclosing a bit of ginger, later on in the week.


My writing is burnt out for the moment, and I will return to it tomorrow. Love you all, bunnies.

-Rich
do you have another pool stick in mind?

No comments: